I love watching rom-coms. They make me happy.
Dylan: Let's play tennis.
1. Would you like to go to the movies together ?
2. Would you care to go to the movies together ?
3. Shall we go to the movies together ?
4. Let’s go to the movies together ?
5. Why don’t we go to the movies together ?
6. Do you fancy going to the movies together ?
7. What about going to the movies together ?
8. How about going to the movies together ?
1. Yes, I’d love to.
2. I'd be delighted to.
3. That sounds like a great idea.
4. Sure, let’s do that.
5. I wouldn’t miss it for anything.
1. Sorry I can’t. I'm not feeling well.
2. I’m afraid I can’t. I have to work.
3. I’d rather not. I'm trying to save some money.
4. That sounds great but I can’t. I've already made plans.
5. I’m really sorry. Can I take a raincheck on that ?
** rain check = 當球賽因故( 通常是下雨 )取消時，發給觀眾可再入場的球賽票根。
所以跟別人說要 " take a raincheck " 的意思就是希望能改期再聚。
Do you want to invite your friends to go somewhere this weekend ?
I'm actually the person that has been invited this weekend.
My two closest friends are getting married on Saturday and I am invited to their wedding.
To BB and CC......
May your love be as endless as the circle of your wedding rings.