Sandra Bullock出演商業片，勢必要看一下啦！Sandra Bullock連人緣差都可以演的絲絲入扣。另一位女主角，她也是有名的喜劇演員，如果你們有看過她演出的Bridesmaids (伴娘我最大)，你就會知道她也是很瘋癲，很適合出演失控派人士。當這兩個性格天差地遠的人兒碰在一起時，爆點就源源不絕了呀！
Uptight FBI Special Agent Sarah Ashburn (Sandra Bullock) and foul-mouthed Boston cop Shannon Mullins (Melissa McCarthy)couldn't be more incompatible. But when they join forces to bring down a ruthless drug lord, they become the last thing anyone expected:buddies.
- uptight [ˈʌpˈtaɪt] (adj.) 1. 緊張的。 2. 保守的。
Example: He's feeling a bit uptight about his exam tomorrow.
Example: I grew to dislike the people from my background — they were rather uptight and prissy.
- foul [faʊl] (adj.) 1. 難吃的、骯臟的、惡臭的。 2. (言語) 粗俗的、冒犯的。 3. 易怒的、暴躁的。
Example: The smell was quite foul.
Example: He likes to use foul language to show his anger.
Example: Collins was in a foul mood even before the interviews began.
- incompatible [ˌɪnkəmˈpætəbəl] (adj.) 不能和諧相處的、不協調的、不一致的。
Example: The hours of the job are incompatible with family life.
Example: His plan is incompatible with my intent.
- ruthless [ˈruθlɪs] (adj.) 無情的、殘忍的、冷酷的。
Example: The way she behaved towards him was utterly ruthless.
- buddy [ˈbʌdi] (n.) 朋友、同伴(通常只男性的男性好兄弟)。
Example: We became great buddies.
Mullins: You look like your going to set up a table and do their taxes!
- set up [sɛt ʌp] (p.v.) 使(機械、設施)準備使用。
Example: Could you help me set up the meeting room?
I’m sorry I don’t have poached eggs and rubies for you!
- poached egg [pəʊtʃt ɛɡ] (n.) 水波蛋。(也是水煮蛋，但是敲破再煮)
Example: I'll have a poached egg for breakfast this morning.
scrambled egg 炒蛋
sunny side up 一面煎的太陽蛋
sunny side down/easy over 兩面煎的太陽蛋。
boiled egg 白煮蛋 (連殻) : soft boil (裡頭蛋黃還是液態，半熟狀態)/hard boil (全熟)
Mullins: What’s wrong, you look a little pale? Snowcone.
- pale [pel](adj.) (臉色)蒼白的。
Example: She looked pale and tired.
Example: She turned pale at the sight of the miserable condition.
Agent Sarah Ashburn: Men are intimidated by the presence of a strong woman.
Agent Sarah Ashburn: 男人會因為堅強女性的出現而備感威脅。
- Intimidated [ɪnˈtɪmɪdeɪtɪd] (adj.) 1. 受到驚嚇的、膽怯的、怯場的、受到威脅的。
Example: We try to make sure children don't feel intimidated on their first day at school.
- presence [ˈprɛzəns] (n.) 1. 出席、到場。 2. 風度、風采、儀態。
Example: I suppose your presence here today is not entirely coincidental.
Example: Hendrix's stage presence appealed to thousands of teenage rebels.
Agent Sarah Ashburn: Are you about to be interrogated by an officer?
Agent Sarah Ashburn: 你差不多要被探員審問了吧？
- interrogate [ɪnˈtɛrəˌɡet] (v.) (尤其指警察)審問、訊問。
Example: Police interrogate his name and address.
※Copyright ©2013 by 看電影學英文