An award-winning film from an award-winning director...
Jack: It's no one's business but ours.
Gay marriage may soon be back on in California. ( Read HERE for more details. )
1. Mind your own business.
2. That's none of your business.
3. Stay out of my business.
4. My business doesn't concern you.
5. Don't stick / poke your nose into my business.
6. Don't be so nosy.
7. I don't need your two cents /opinion.
8. Buzz off! ( 滾遠點! )
9. Don't be such a gossip! ( 別八卦了! )
Do you have co-workers that like to gossip about others?
Quiz Time: What does " talk behind my back" mean?
Tell us by commenting.
And....please press " like " if you support gay rights~~