I ADORE Jennifer Aniston !! She has the sweetest smile.
Julia: So from now on, just tell me....when I cross the line.
Dale: Now, cus you're naked.
1. She's not wearing anything. / She's not wearing any clothes.
2. They are unclothed. / They are undressed.
" Clothe " 跟 " dress " 當動詞都有「穿衣」的意思。
加上表否定的 " un "，當然就是沒穿衣服嘍。
3. He's naked. / He's stark naked. / He's buck naked.
4. I'm nude.
5. She's in her birthday suit. / She's wearing the emperor's new clothes.
The emperor's new clothes = 國王的新衣
6. He's going au naturel.
沒化妝 或 化裸妝也可以這樣說喔。
7. She's all stripped down. / She's stripped down completely.
Strip = 脫衣，所以就是脫光光的意思。
8. They're not decent.
Have you ever been to a nudist camp or beach ?
It's a place where people can engage in nude recreational activities.
In other words, it's where people can swim or play other sports without any clothing.
If you have, please share your experience with us.
If you haven't, tell us if that is something you would like to try.