Vince Vaughn 是一位蠻有魅力的演員，雖然他總是用喜劇咖的身份見世人。身高高達196公分，一站出來就很有架勢，能靜能動，嗓音也很特別。印象很深刻的是他與Jennifer Aniston演出的The Break-Up，演出那種糾葛，雙方都想要在分手時佔上風，但卻越搞越糟糕的一對怨偶，是部引人深思的電影，在美國票房也是殺出好成績耶！
I feel like as you get older, the roles you get change, and you don't always want to do the same tone over and over again.
Any guy hates Valentine's Day. Even if you're in love, you can't win on Valentine's Day. If you're married, you can't win on Valentine's Day. Valentine's Day is like the thing you want to avoid at all costs.
An affable underachiever finds out he's fathered 533 children through anonymous donations to a fertility clinic 20 years ago. Now he must decide whether or not to come forward when 142 of them file a lawsuit to reveal his identity.
- affable [ˈæfəbəl] (adj.) 友善的、和藹的、平易近人的。
Example: He is an affable man, always willing to stop and talk.
- underachiever [ˌʌndərə'tʃi:və] (n.) 低成就者、學習落後的學生。
Example: She will never gain weight, she will become a metabolic underachiever.
- anonymous [əˈnɑnəməs](adj.) 匿名的、無名的、不知名的。
Example: The money was donated by a local businessman who wishes to remain anonymous.
- donation [doˈneʃən] (n.) 捐贈、贈送、捐款。
Example: They made a generous donation to charity.
- fertility [fɚˈtɪlɪti] (n.) 生育力、繁殖力、生殖力。
Example: She was unable to conceive a child naturally and was offered fertility treatment.
- come forward [kʌm ˈfɔrwəd] (p.v.) 自告奮勇、主動提供(信息)、挺身而出。
Example: Police have asked witnesses of the accident to come forward.
- file [faɪl] (v.) 提起(訴訟)、提出(投訴、請求等)。
Example: A number of them have filed formal complaints against the police.
- reveal [rɪˈvil] (v.) 揭露、展示、是顯露。
Example: She doesn't reveal much of her inner self.
Attorney: At the time of your donation you signed a confidentiality contract. Legally the Grabowski-Levitt clinic is obligated to protect your identity but a subset of your children iscontesting the legality of those documents. They wish to know who Starbuck is.
- confidentiality [ˌkɒnfɪˌdenʃɪ'ælɪtɪ] (n.) 保密性、機密性、保密。
Example: They signed a confidentiality agreement.
- obligated [ˈɒblɪgeɪtɪd] (adj.) (感到)有責任的、有義務的。
Example: He felt obligated to help.
- subset [ˈsʌbˌsɛt] (n.) 小組、分組。
Example: This would enable the production of subset catalogues by subject
- contest [ˈkɑnˌtɛst] (v.) 爭辯、對… 提出異議。
Example: Gender discrimination is a heated contested issue.
- legality [liˈɡælɪti] (n.) 合法性。
Example: The auditor has questioned the legality of the contracts.